Rising Tide Interactive’s VP of Client Strategy is a senior member of our leadership team who serves as the principal on several high-profile accounts, mentors a team of senior strategists, monitors and shares best practices, and takes a leading role in the business development process. As VP of Client Strategy, you will work closely with the partners to determine the overall strategic direction of the company, including pitching new clients, developing standards and practices, analyzing cross-client data and further developing the Client Strategy team. You’ll also collaborate with the VPs of our Creative and Media departments to facilitate cross-team communication and ensure we’re providing the highest quality product for our clients.
As a member of our team, you will:
- Act as lead strategic advisor for a portfolio of clients
- Cultivate relationships with key client personnel
- Ensure satisfaction and address challenges across clients
- Participate in industry events
- Understand and iterate on industry best practices
- Lead pitch/proposal process for specific opportunities as assigned by partner(s)
- Identify new business leads
- Guide and mentor a team of digital strategists
- Generate new client solutions, including products and strategy
We’re looking for:
- Five or more years of relevant digital marketing experience, and at least two years of staff management experience
- Political experience such as two or more election cycles of digital work at a campaign, party committee, or political action committee, or similar non-profit experience
- Working knowledge of both direct response and persuasion/awareness digital campaigns
- A passionate team member who is excited about working with Democratic and progressive clients
- Strong industry relationships or track record success in business development
- Experience in an agency setting is desired but not required
- This position is based in our office in Washington, DC.
About Rising Tide:
Rising Tide Interactive works with Democratic and progressive campaigns, committees, PACs, and nonprofits to develop and implement the digital strategies that win races and create change. Since 2011, we’ve worked with clients like Sens. Tim Kaine, Jacky Rosen, and Kyrsten Sinema, Eric Holder’s National Democratic Redistricting Committee, FWD.us, the Southern Poverty Law Center, DCCC, DGA, DLCC, and the LGBTQ Victory Fund, and we’re ready for our best election cycle yet in 2019 and 2020.
We prioritize creating a diverse, inclusive and welcoming environment where everyone is empowered to do their best work. Candidates from all backgrounds, including people of color, women, members of the LGBTQ community, and people with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.
How to apply:
Please send your resume and a cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line VP of Client Strategy, and tell us where you heard about the job!