The Senior Digital Advertising Manager is an experienced digital campaigner who is passionate about politics and the media world. They have the ability to translate a client’s vision and goals into a top-flight digital advertising program. The Senior Digital Advertising Manager is responsible for overall strategy for assigned clients and client satisfaction. They oversee junior members of the digital advertising team to produce deliverables and provide client quality assurance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves as the day-to-day contact and strategy lead for multiple digital advertising clients, including campaigns, ballot initiatives, campaign committees and nonprofits.
- Works closely with clients and the digital advertising team to develop strategy, messaging, revenue projections and models; updating as needed based on results.
- Works closely with clients and the digital advertising team to develop media plans that help clients communicate with key constituencies, whether they be voters, influencers, activists, or legislators
- Works with Directors and Partners to draft memos, projections, media plans, spending plans and fundraising plans.
- Supervises Coordinators’ and Managers’ client facing work and is responsible for junior staff’s professional development.
- Assists with developing new business and actively develops relationships with clients and participates in industry events.
- Onboards new clients and manages financial and contractual aspects of projects with minimal supervision.
- Develops online marketing concepts and production and is responsible for client facing, day-to-day contact.
- Accountable for key performance indicators and overall client satisfaction.
- Manages monthly calendars and tracks budgets.
- Supervises digital advertising production staff and occasionally assists with ad production.
- Monitors junior staff’s work quality and workload.
- Monitors online marketing releases and assists with troubleshooting client issues.
- Evaluates new technologies and meets with vendors.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned.
Qualifications, Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Demonstrated commitment to Democratic candidates and causes.
- Excellent editing and writing skills and strong analytic ability.
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects when assigned.
- Demonstrate superior project and time management capabilities within a fast paced, high productivity environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to anticipate and effectively communicate and solve practical problems or issues.
- Able to work and communicate within a team structure while able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on attention to detail.
- Must be highly motivated, action oriented, and client focused.
Required Education and Experience:
- Three to six years of relevant digital and/or marketing experience.
- Political experience such as two election cycles of digital work at a campaign, party committee, or political action committee, or similar non-profit experience is desired.
- Experience interfacing with multiple clients and managing junior staff.
We’re committed to creating a sustainable and inclusive professional environment, and offer a range of benefits, including:
- 100% employer-paid health, dental and vision plans for employees
- 401K plan with employer match
- Open leave policy
- Transit benefit
- Paid parental leave
- New, Metro-accessible office
How to apply
Please send your resume and a cover letter to [email protected]. No calls please.