Whether you’re a recent graduate or professional with 1-2 years in the workplace, our Digital Production Associate role offers you a unique opportunity to learn the ins and outs of digital production processes and tactics in the progressive community at one of the industry’s premier firms.
Our Digital Production Associates support client teams by developing HTML and CSS-based digital assets that implement client strategies and play a key role in ensuring all content from the firm is consistent with industry best practices and error-free.
As a member of our team, you will:
- Produce and test CRM product, building HTML emails and landing pages.
- Implement quality assurance processes.
- Support client teams on the day-to-day client deliverables and satisfaction.
- Assist with email list segmentation and personalization
- Implement strategies to grow distribution list to extend client reach.
- Support production manager in executing company-wide experiments to identify industry best practices.
- Collaborate with client teams to optimize the user experience and performance of all HTML and CSS-based content.
- Receive HTML and CSS training and learn about industry best practices, testing, and behind-the-scenes production strategy.
We’re looking for:
- A hardworking person who is ready to learn and solve problems
- Someone who is excited to work for our progressive clients
- A team player who is able to prioritize deadlines when working on multiple projects
- Keen attention to detail and ability to spot errors
A plus if you have:
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Salary band: $40,000–$50,000
- Currently Rising Tide Interactive offices are closed and all employees are working remotely. For the right candidate, we are open to this role remaining remote throughout the election cycle.
- We’re open to schedules outside of traditional EST hours.
About Rising Tide:
Rising Tide Interactive works with Democratic and progressive campaigns, committees, PACs, and nonprofits to develop and implement the digital strategies that win races and create change. Since 2011, we’ve worked with clients like Sens. Tim Kaine, Jacky Rosen, and Kyrsten Sinema, Eric Holder’s National Democratic Redistricting Committee, FWD.us, the Southern Poverty Law Center, DCCC, DGA, DLCC, and the LGBTQ Victory Fund, and we’re ready for our best election cycle yet in 2020.
We prioritize creating a diverse, inclusive and welcoming environment where everyone is empowered to do their best work. Candidates from all backgrounds, including people of color, women, members of the LGBTQ community, and people with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.
How to apply:
Please send your resume and a cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line Digital Production Associate, and tell us where you heard about the job!
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.