Rising Tide Interactive is currently accepting applications for our paid video production internship for fall 2020.
What you’ll do:
- Watch, organize, and catalog video footage and files
- Recommend visuals for RTI’s digital videos by finding stock footage and imagery for a variety of projects
- Assist with video editing projects
- Organize assets for the Creative Team
- Assist the Creative Team with other tasks that align with your skills and goals
You’ll learn the ins and outs of digital video production processes and tactics and creative management from a dedicated team of creatives, and gain useful experience managing and maintaining organization of large files.
This internship can be customized to your skills and goals – if you are more interested in the creative and technical aspects of video editing, we’ll give you tasks that help you grow those skills, or if you are more interested in backend process and project management, we’ll pivot your tasks that way.
Candidates should have experience in or familiarity with Adobe After Effects.
The important stuff:
- Paid internship? Yep! We pay a $15/hour stipend
- You can work part-time (15-20 hours/week)
- Fall internships typically run from September 8th to November 20th, but we’re flexible with start/end dates.
- Location: Due to COVID-19, our offices are currently closed, so all Fall internships will be remote. We will provide a laptop and a remote work stipend of $150 to help you get set up.
Nuts & bolts:
- Send your application to [email protected] with “Fall 2020 Internship” in the subject line.
- Note in your email or cover letter that you’re applying for the video production internship.
- Applications should be submitted by the end of the day on July 31, 2020. Final selection decisions will be made and communicated to applicants by August 18th, 2020.
Since 2011, we’ve worked with clients like Sens. Tim Kaine, Jacky Rosen, and Kyrsten Sinema, Eric Holder’s National Democratic Redistricting Committee, FWD.us, the Southern Poverty Law Center, DCCC, DGA, DLCC, Giffords, and the LGBTQ Victory Fund, and we’re ready for our best election cycle yet in 2020.
We prioritize creating a diverse, inclusive and welcoming environment where everyone is empowered to do their best work. Candidates from all backgrounds, including people of color, women, members of the LGBTQ community, and people with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.