Rising Tide Interactive is currently accepting applications for our paid graphic design internship for fall 2020.
What you’ll do:
- Produce sizes and versions of static and motion graphics for a variety of online platforms like Google and Facebook using the Adobe creative suite
- Create graphic assets for design and video projects
- Find and select stock imagery and video for a variety of projects
- Create original designs for ads and email graphics
- Assist the Creative Team with other tasks that align with your skills and goals
You’ll learn the ins and outs of graphic design production processes and tactics from a dedicated team of creatives, and gain useful experience in the field.
Candidates should have experience in Adobe CC (primarily Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects).
The important stuff:
- Paid internship? Yep! We pay a $15/hour stipend
- You can work part-time (15-20 hours/week) or full-time (35 hours/week)
- Fall internships typically run from September 8th to November 20th, but we’re flexible with start/end dates.
- Location: Due to COVID-19, our offices are currently closed, so all Fall internships will be remote. We will provide a laptop and a remote work stipend of $150 to help you get set up.
Nuts & bolts:
- Send your application to [email protected] with “Fall 2020 Internship” in the subject line.
- Note in your email or cover letter that you’re applying for the graphic design internship.
- Applications should be submitted by the end of the day on July 31, 2020. Final selection decisions will be made and communicated to applicants by August 18th, 2020.
Since 2011, we’ve worked with clients like Sens. Tim Kaine, Jacky Rosen, and Kyrsten Sinema, Eric Holder’s National Democratic Redistricting Committee, FWD.us, the Southern Poverty Law Center, DCCC, DGA, DLCC, Giffords, and the LGBTQ Victory Fund, and we’re ready for our best election cycle yet in 2020.
We prioritize creating a diverse, inclusive and welcoming environment where everyone is empowered to do their best work. Candidates from all backgrounds, including people of color, women, members of the LGBTQ community, and people with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.