Rising Tide Interactive is currently accepting applications for our paid Fall internship program. This is the heart of election season, and we’re looking to fill our roster with a dynamic class of interns in the following roles:
- Client Strategy (full-time preferred)
- Media Planning
- Advertising Operations
- Human Resources/Operations
- Video Production (more details here)
- Graphic Design (more details here)
Our interns will have the opportunity to join us in our work with Democratic and progressive campaigns, committees, PACs, and nonprofits to develop and implement the digital strategies that win races and create change. Also: *every* internship comes with training and mentoring opportunities (this isn’t a gimmick; we want to help you learn!).
The important stuff:
- Paid internship? Yep! We pay a $15/hour stipend
- You can work part-time (15-20 hours/week) or full-time (35 hours/week)
- Fall internships typically run from September 8th to November 20th (later for Human Resources/Operations and Accounting), but we’re flexible with start/end dates.
- Location: Due to COVID-19, our offices are currently closed, so all Fall internships will be remote. We will provide a laptop and a remote work stipend of $150 to help you get set up.
Nuts & bolts:
- Send your application to [email protected] with “Fall 2020 Internship” in the subject line.
- Make sure to include if you’re interested in part-time or full-time work (or either one) and what your availability is for the fall.
- Remember to list which internships you’re interested in and let us know if you’d prefer a certain one over the others.
- Applications should include a cover letter and resume, and they must be submitted by the end of the day on July 31, 2020. Final selection decisions will be made and communicated to applicants by August 18th, 2020.
- Finally, you only need to submit ONE application, even if you’re interested in several departments.
Since 2011, we’ve worked with clients like Sens. Tim Kaine, Jacky Rosen, and Kyrsten Sinema, Eric Holder’s National Democratic Redistricting Committee, FWD.us, the Southern Poverty Law Center, DCCC, DGA, DLCC, Giffords, and the LGBTQ Victory Fund, and we’re ready for our best election cycle yet in 2020.
We prioritize creating a diverse, inclusive and welcoming environment where everyone is empowered to do their best work. Candidates from all backgrounds, including people of color, women, members of the LGBTQ community, and people with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.