This internship is an excellent opportunity for a Graphic Design student, recent graduate, or new designer looking to learn marketable skills in design, designing for digital, and political creative. If you’re organized, flexible, eager to put your design skills to use, you may be a good fit!
Responsibilities and Essential Duties:
- Build out sizes of graphics for a variety of online platforms like Google and Facebook
- Create graphic assets for design and video projects
- Find and select stock imagery and video for a variety of projects
- Organize assets for the Creative Team
- Create original designs for ads and email graphics
- Assist the Creative Team with other tasks
Candidates should have experience in Adobe CC (primarily Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects), a strong attention to detail, and excellent time management skills. An interest in Democratic politics is preferred. Interns should be available for a minimum of 20 hours a week starting immediately and will be offered a stipend as compensation.
How to apply
Please send your resume, a link to your portfolio or work samples, and a cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line “Design Intern” and let us know where you heard about this internship. No calls please.