Are you a progressive campaigner who’s ready to be part of the 2018 blue wave? Rising Tide Interactive is looking for a digital strategist with 2-5 years of experience to help us work on some of our most exciting races. We work with four of POLITICO’s top five most competitive Senate races, frontline and red-to-blue House campaigns and the committees and IEs that will be critical to building progressive majorities in Washington.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Work directly on some of the most competitive races in the country
- Act as the day-to-day contact for Democratic campaigns, committees and advocacy organizations
- Help craft a winning digital strategy for Rising Tide’s clients
- Coach and supervise digital associates
- Gain experience and expertise in digital strategy, media planning and ad tech
Qualifications, Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Someone with a background working with Democratic campaigns or campaign committees, either on staff or as a consultant
- A great teammate who can tackle big goals in high-stakes environments with enthusiasm and a sense of humor
- A quick learner who’s not afraid of new challenges — you may never have built a media plan before but you’re excited to learn
- This position is based in our office in Washington DC
- This position is temporary through Election Day, with the potential to become permanent based on mutual interest and business needs
About Rising Tide:
Rising Tide Interactive works with Democratic and progressive campaigns, committees, PACs and nonprofits to develop and implement the digital strategies that win races and create change. Since 2011, we’ve worked with clients like Sen. Tim Kaine, Eric Holder’s National Democratic Redistricting Committee, FWD.us, DCCC, DGA, DLCC and the LGBTQ Victory Fund, and we’re ready for our best year yet in 2018.
We prioritize creating a diverse, inclusive and welcoming environment where everyone is empowered to do their best work. Candidates from all backgrounds, including people of color, women, members of the LGBTQ community and people with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.
How to apply:
Please send your resume and a cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line Digital Strategist – Campaigns, and tell us where you heard about the job!