We’re looking for an organized Creative Traffic Manager with 2+ years of experience managing competing tasks and workflows, and working with people in different roles. Our ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and wants to be an integral part of keeping a growing creative team of designers and editors organized and on track.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Intake, assign, and manage internal creative requests, prioritizing and re-prioritizing based on clients’ shifting needs
- Support RTI’s Video and Design teams and other cross-team projects by managing multiple simultaneous workloads, timelines, and project communications
- Ensure deadlines are met in a fast-paced work environment, and communicate actively with the team
- Work with the Client Strategy team to put together creative cost estimates, project timelines
- Work with the Client Strategy and Creative teams to organize logistics including video shoot locations, schedules, equipment, contractors/crews, travel, and more
- Manage contractor/vendor communications and invoices
- Manage the maintenance and organization of video and design asset libraries
- Identify potential weak points in processes and find efficiencies
Qualifications, knowledge and skills required:
- Top-notch project and time management skills — excellent organization, communication, flexibility and a very strong attention to detail
- The ability to anticipate and effectively communicate and solve practical problems or issues
- Professional demeanor; ability to work well with people at all levels and ability to navigate relationships with other creatives
- Awareness of pre-production, production, and post-production processes for various types of creative projects
- Interest or experience in progressive politics is preferred
Required education and experience:
- 2+ years of experience in a traffic manager/project manager role
- 1+ years of experience working in a creative environment
- Salary band: $51,000–$80,000
- This is a cycle position through November 2020 with the possibility of an extension based on mutual interest and business needs.
- Currently Rising Tide Interactive offices are closed and all employees are working remotely. For the right candidate, we are open to this role remaining remote throughout the election cycle.
About Rising Tide:
Rising Tide Interactive works with Democratic and progressive campaigns, committees, PACs, and nonprofits to develop and implement the digital strategies that win races and create change. Since 2011, we’ve worked with clients like Sens. Tim Kaine, Jacky Rosen, and Kyrsten Sinema, Eric Holder’s National Democratic Redistricting Committee, FWD.us, the Southern Poverty Law Center, DCCC, DGA, DLCC, and the LGBTQ Victory Fund, and we’re ready for our best election cycle yet in 2020.
We prioritize creating a diverse, inclusive and welcoming environment where everyone is empowered to do their best work. Candidates from all backgrounds, including people of color, women, members of the LGBTQ community, and people with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.
How to apply:
Please send your resume and a cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line Creative Traffic Manager. No calls please.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.