The Creative Project Coordinator works with the creative team and contractors to manage video production projects and day-to-day video requests, ensuring the creative flow of content, design, production, and revisions stay on schedule and edits are clearly communicated.
This position is based in our office in Washington DC and is temporary through Election Day, with the potential to become permanent based on mutual interest and business needs.
As a member of our team, you will:
- Work as a liaison between video editors and account managers
- Oversee and actively track timelines, project communications and deliverables on video production projects
- Manage all aspects of the video production process, including workflow and timelines for video editors
- Identify conflicts, risks, delays and work to resolve them in order to ensure deadlines are met in a fast-paced work environment and/or obtain deadline extensions when necessary to manage expectations and keep the project on track
- Serve as the primary point of quality assurance ensuring that creative assets are delivered to the client without visual errors, typos, or other mistakes and that the creative asset includes all that was requested
- Creative concept development – ensure there is adequate visual conceptualization and direction in scripts provided to video editing and production contractors
- Find and manage stock video and B-roll, voiceover artists and background sound when necessary
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Basic knowledge of the Adobe Creative suite
- Strong sensibility for compelling pacing, music, design and type
- Superior organizational skills and an extreme attention to detail
- Professional demeanor; ability to work well with people at all levels and ability to navigate relationships with other creatives
- A demonstrated ability to meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Understanding of creative production processes
- A cool, calm and collaborative approach to problem solving
- Flexible availability including nights and weekends
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, frequently under tight deadlines
- Interest in progressive politics
Required Education and Experience:
- 1-3 years experience with project management in a professional capacity
- 1-3 years experience working in video production in some capacity
- A background in video production; Bachelor’s degree in creative-related discipline is preferred
About Rising Tide:
Rising Tide Interactive works with Democratic and progressive campaigns, committees, PACs and nonprofits to develop and implement the digital strategies that win races and create change. Since 2011, we’ve worked with clients like Sen. Tim Kaine, Eric Holder’s National Democratic Redistricting Committee, FWD.us, DCCC, DGA, DLCC and the LGBTQ Victory Fund, and we’re ready for our best year yet in 2018.
We prioritize creating a diverse, inclusive and welcoming environment where everyone is empowered to do their best work. Candidates from all backgrounds, including people of color, women, members of the LGBTQ community and people with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.
How to apply:
Please send your resume and a cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line CREATIVE PROJECT COORDINATOR. No calls please.