Rising Tide Interactive’s Associate Director of Client Strategy is a leader of our client-facing department and someone who excels at determining the right digital strategy at the right moment. The Associate Director of Client Strategy should understand email marketing, digital advertising, and social media and know how to leverage them to meet client needs.
As a member of our team, you will:
- Oversee day-to-day workflow of a portion of the client strategy department, working with a diverse array of political, advocacy, and nonprofit clients
- Assist in managing, hiring, and training Lead Strategists, Account Managers, and Associates throughout the department
- Work to ensure that our offering across verticals is innovative and sufficient to exceed client expectations
- Produce proposals, pitch new business
- Coach team members across the department to sharpen their client communications, strategic insights, and business development skills
We’re looking for:
- Someone who has at least four years of experience in digital marketing
- A passionate team member who is excited about our progressive clients, ideally with experience in political organizations
- Someone who has a background managing people and navigating agency-client relationships
- This position is based in our office in Washington, DC.
- Currently Rising Tide Interactive offices are closed and all employees are working remotely. For the right candidate, we are open to this role remaining remote throughout the election cycle.
About Rising Tide:
Rising Tide Interactive works with Democratic and progressive campaigns, committees, PACs, and nonprofits to develop and implement the digital strategies that win races and create change. Since 2011, we’ve worked with clients like Sens. Tim Kaine, Jacky Rosen, and Kyrsten Sinema, Eric Holder’s National Democratic Redistricting Committee, FWD.us, the Southern Poverty Law Center, DCCC, DGA, DLCC, and the LGBTQ Victory Fund, and we’re ready for our best election cycle yet in 2020.
We prioritize creating a diverse, inclusive and welcoming environment where everyone is empowered to do their best work. Candidates from all backgrounds, including people of color, women, members of the LGBTQ community, and people with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.
How to apply:
Please send your resume and a cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line Associate Director of Client Strategy, and tell us where you heard about the job!
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.