At Rising Tide Interactive, we’re using digital media to change the world, and we want you to join us. We’re looking for an Associate Director of Digital Advertising with 5-7 years of experience to join our team.
Our ideal candidate is someone who has developed and deployed targeted digital advertising campaigns for mission-driven organizations and who’s looking to expand their skillset by leading a team and working directly with clients on the front lines of social and political change.
- 5-7 years professional experience, including experience in strategic planning, media buying and/or advertising operations
- Experience managing one or more direct reports, and a desire to sharpen your skills and become an even better manager
- You know what we mean when we say things like direct response, programmatic and geofence, and you’re familiar with digital advertising platforms like Facebook Ads Manager and Google DoubleClick and CRMs like Blue State Digital, Salsa, NGP/EveryAction and SalesForce.
- Demonstrated commitment to Democratic/progressive candidates/causes, either through professional experience, volunteer work, or clubs/organizations
- Political campaign or committee experience is desired but not required
- Desire to lead a team and use ad tech to build results-driven digital campaigns
At Rising Tide, the Associate Director of Digital Advertising:
- Develops long-term strategic plans for top-tier clients and oversees their execution
- Trains, manages and supports junior- and mid-level staff on client deliverables, industry best practices and professional development
- Identifies opportunities for innovation within the department and guides departmental projects from concept to completion
- Is comfortable getting their hands dirty in a variety of ad platforms and CRMs, and is ready to troubleshoot and learn on the job
- Represents Rising Tide at industry events and assists with new business development
We’re committed to creating a sustainable and inclusive professional environment, and offer a range of benefits, including:
- 100% employer-paid health, dental and vision plans for employees
- 401K plan with employer match
- Open leave policy
- Transit benefit
- Paid parental leave
- New, Metro-accessible office
How to apply
Please send your resume and a cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line Associate Director – Digital Advertising 091217, and please tell us where you heard about the job!
No calls please.