At Rising Tide Interactive, we’re using digital media to change the world, and we want you to join us. We’re looking for an accounting clerk with 0-1 years of experience to join our team. Our ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about Democratic politics, can proactively manage competing priorities, and is looking to explore a career at the intersection of business operations and politics.
- Recent Accounting, Finance or Business grad to one year of professional experience
- Organized, proactive and sweats the details
- Highly motivated, action-oriented, and service-focused
- Comfortable handling sensitive information with discretion
At Rising Tide, the junior accountant…
- Prepare and send invoices to clients, and follow up on delinquent accounts in a timely, constructive, and professional manner
- Make bank counter deposits as needed
- Process and record approved vendor invoices
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Complete bank account reconciliations and assist with month-end reporting
- Support compliance with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements
About Rising Tide:
Rising Tide was founded in 2011 to bridge the divide between the ad tech and progressive political communities. Since then, we’ve worked with top-tier clients like Ready for Hillary, Planned Parenthood, the National Democratic Redistricting Committee, American Heart Association, the USO, and dozens of Democratic U.S. Senate and gubernatorial candidates.
We’re committed to creating a sustainable and inclusive professional environment, and offer a range of benefits, including:
- 100% employer-paid health, dental and vision plans for employees
- 401K plan with employer match
- Open leave policy
- Transit benefit
- Paid parental leave
- New, Metro-accessible office
How to apply
Please send your resume and a cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line Accounting Clerk, and please tell us where you heard about the job!
No calls please.