Rising Tide Interactive’s Account Managers are our clients’ primary point of contact and keep the trains moving across our internal teams. If you have the ability to simultaneously run multiple successful digital campaigns, and are excited to learn directly from pioneers in the industry, then this is the role for you.
As a member of our team, you will:
- Become the go-to team member for client requests
- Develop expertise in issue areas and races your clients care about
- Manage the development and delivery of all client assets and account materials
- Work with our content team to develop impactful creative concepts and calendars
- Collaborate with Lead Strategists to track client goals and overall client satisfaction
- Coach, mentor, and manage Strategy Associates
We’re looking for:
- A professional with at least one year of experience in digital marketing
- Someone who is excited to work for our progressive clients, ideally with experience in political organizations
- A team member who has a background managing staff or clients
- Salary band: $51,000–$64,000
- This position is based in our office in Washington, DC.
- Currently Rising Tide Interactive offices are closed and all employees are working remotely. For the right candidate, we are open to this role remaining remote throughout the election cycle.
About Rising Tide:
Rising Tide Interactive works with Democratic and progressive campaigns, committees, PACs, and nonprofits to develop and implement the digital strategies that win races and create change. Since 2011, we’ve worked with clients like Sens. Tim Kaine, Jacky Rosen, and Kyrsten Sinema, Eric Holder’s National Democratic Redistricting Committee, FWD.us, the Southern Poverty Law Center, DCCC, DGA, DLCC, and the LGBTQ Victory Fund, and we’re ready for our best election cycle yet in 2020.
We prioritize creating a diverse, inclusive and welcoming environment where everyone is empowered to do their best work. Candidates from all backgrounds, including people of color, women, members of the LGBTQ community, and people with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.
How to apply:
Please send your resume and a cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line Account Manager, and tell us where you heard about the job!
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.