Whether you’re a recent graduate or professional with 1-2 years in the workplace, our Digital Production Associate role offers you a unique opportunity to learn the ins and outs of email and other digital production processes and tactics in the progressive community at one of the industry’s premier firms.
Our Digital Production Associates support client teams by developing HTML and CSS based digital assets that implement client strategies and play a key role in ensuring all content from the firm is consistent with industry best practices and error-free.
This is a cycle position through November 2020 with the possibility of an extension based on mutual interest and business needs. This position can be based at our Washington DC offices. For the right candidate we are open to remote work, especially for individuals who want to work outside of traditional EST hours.
As a member of our team, you will:
- Produce and test CRM product, building HTML emails, files, and landing pages.
- Assist with quality assurance processes.
- Support client teams on the day-to-day client deliverables and satisfaction.
- Manage email list segmentation and personalization and implement strategies to grow distribution list to extend client reach.
- Support production team in executing company-wide experiments to identify industry best practices.
- Collaborate with client teams to optimize the user experience and performance of all HTML and CSS based content.
- Receive HTML and CSS training and learn about industry best practices, testing, and behind-the-scenes production strategy.
We’re looking for:
- A hardworking person who is ready to learn and problem-solve
- Someone who is excited to work for our progressive clients
- A team player who is able to prioritize deadlines when working on multiple projects
- A keen attention to detail and ability to spot errors
A plus if you have:
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- This position can be based at our Washington DC offices. For the right candidate we are open to remote work, especially for individuals who want to work outside of traditional EST hours.
About Rising Tide:
Rising Tide Interactive works with Democratic and progressive campaigns, committees, PACs, and nonprofits to develop and implement the digital strategies that win races and create change. Since 2011, we’ve worked with clients like Sens. Tim Kaine, Jacky Rosen, and Kyrsten Sinema, Eric Holder’s National Democratic Redistricting Committee, FWD.us, the Southern Poverty Law Center, DCCC, DGA, DLCC, and the LGBTQ Victory Fund, and we’re ready for our best election cycle yet in 2019 and 2020.
We prioritize creating a diverse, inclusive and welcoming environment where everyone is empowered to do their best work. Candidates from all backgrounds, including people of color, women, members of the LGBTQ community, and people with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.
How to apply:
Please send your resume and a cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line Digital Production Associate, and tell us where you heard about the job!