Rising Tide Interactive’s Media Planners are responsible for digital media strategy across all of our online advertising clients – ranging from political candidates to advocacy organizations to PACs and labor unions. If you have experience with digital media planning or buying and are excited about learning about from the experts in the industry, this is the role for you.
As a member of our team, you will:
- Produce media plans that achieve goals of Rising Tide Interactive’s clients, including political candidates, ballot initiatives, campaign committees, advocacy organizations and nonprofits
- Work directly with Senior Media Planners, Associate Directors of Media and VP of Media to assist the Client Strategy team
- Manage relationships with vendors and evaluate performance
- Review and report on cross-client data to determine industry best practices
- Oversee media buying, including budgeting and pacing
We’re looking for:
- A professional with at least one year of experience in digital media planning and/or buying
- Someone who is excited to work for our progressive clients, ideally with experience in political organizations
- Salary band: $51,000–$64,000
- This position is based in our office in Washington, DC, or San Francisco, CA.
- Currently Rising Tide Interactive offices are closed and all employees are working remotely. For the right candidate, we are open to this role remaining remote throughout the election cycle.
About Rising Tide:
Rising Tide Interactive works with Democratic and progressive campaigns, committees, PACs, and nonprofits to develop and implement the digital strategies that win races and create change. Since 2011, we’ve worked with clients like Sens. Tim Kaine, Jacky Rosen, and Kyrsten Sinema, Eric Holder’s National Democratic Redistricting Committee, FWD.us, the Southern Poverty Law Center, DCCC, DGA, DLCC, and the LGBTQ Victory Fund, and we’re ready for our best election cycle yet in 2020.
We prioritize creating a diverse, inclusive and welcoming environment where everyone is empowered to do their best work. Candidates from all backgrounds, including people of color, women, members of the LGBTQ community, and people with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.
How to apply:
Please send your resume and a cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line Media Planner, and tell us where you heard about the job!
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.