Rising Tide Interactive’s Lead Strategists are the primary strategists on accounts and work with account principals to implement overarching client strategy. Lead Strategists are responsible for understanding client objectives, conceptualizing digital tactics that meet those goals, and overseeing successful execution of programs. If you have the ability to simultaneously oversee multiple successful digital campaigns and are committed to demonstrating the value of those campaigns to our clients, this is the role for you.
As a member of our team, you will:
- Build consensus internally on how to meet client objectives
- Develop the expertise of junior staff in digital tactics across email marketing, digital advertising, and social media
- Oversee the execution of programs to ensure every piece moves as it should
- Become a leader on the team who directly manages Account Managers and mentors Associates
We’re looking for:
- A professional who has at least three years of experience in digital marketing
- Someone who is excited about our progressive clients, ideally with experience in political organizations
- Someone who has a background managing staff and clients or comparable relevant experience
- This position is based in our office in Washington, DC.
About Rising Tide:
Rising Tide Interactive works with Democratic and progressive campaigns, committees, PACs, and nonprofits to develop and implement the digital strategies that win races and create change. Since 2011, we’ve worked with clients like Sens. Tim Kaine, Jacky Rosen, and Kyrsten Sinema, Eric Holder’s National Democratic Redistricting Committee, FWD.us, the Southern Poverty Law Center, DCCC, DGA, DLCC, and the LGBTQ Victory Fund, and we’re ready for our best election cycle yet in 2019 and 2020.
We prioritize creating a diverse, inclusive and welcoming environment where everyone is empowered to do their best work. Candidates from all backgrounds, including people of color, women, members of the LGBTQ community, and people with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.
How to apply:
Please send your resume and a cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line Lead Strategist, and tell us where you heard about the job!