We’re looking for a tech-savvy individual with 2-5 years of professional experience and a working knowledge of digital advertising programs to join our team.
Rising Tide Interactive is a full-service digital marketing firm based in Washington, D.C. We’ve helped elect Democrats up and down the ballot, worked with some of the nation’s most prominent labor unions and progressive advocacy groups, and raised millions online for our clients. Some of our clients have included Ready for Hillary, Planned Parenthood, the National Democratic Redistricting Committee, the American Heart Association, the USO, and dozens of Democratic U.S. Senate, House, and gubernatorial candidates. We’re a team of smart, fun, digital-savvy people who care about electing Democrats and aiding progressive causes.
Our ideal candidate is someone who has a background in ad tech or who has held a digital role in a mission-driven organization like a political campaign, committee, or nonprofit. You should be looking to help manage a team and work directly with clients on the front lines of social and political change.
- 2-5 years of professional experience, including experience in paid media or digital
- Working knowledge of digital paid media campaign tactics
- Demonstrated commitment to Democratic/progressive candidates/causes, either through professional experience, volunteer work, or clubs/organizations
- Experience interacting with clients and managing staff is desired but not required
- Interest in and desire to learn more about digital advertising and ad tech
What you’ll do:
- Serve as the day-to-day contact and strategy lead for clients, including political campaigns, ballot initiatives, campaign committees, and nonprofits
- Conceptualize and execute digital paid media campaigns in coordination with the Creative Department
- Work with directors and partners to conduct testing on digital media campaigns
- Supervise Digital Advertising Coordinators, both on client deliverables and professional development
- Evaluate new technologies and meet with vendors
We’re committed to creating a sustainable and inclusive professional environment, and offer a range of benefits, including:
- 100% employer-paid health, dental and vision plans for employees
- 401K plan with employer match
- Open leave policy
- Transit benefit
- Paid parental leave
- New, Metro-accessible office
How to apply
Please send your resume and a cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line Digital Advertising Manager 092117, and tell us where you heard about the job!
No calls please.