We’re looking for an organized Creative Project Manager with 2+ years of experience managing competing tasks and workflows, and working with people in different roles. Our ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and wants to be an integral part of keeping a growing creative team of designers and editors organized and on track.
This position is a cycle position through November 2020 with the possibility of an extension based on mutual interest and business needs. This position is based in our office in Washington DC.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Intake, assign, and manage internal creative requests, prioritizing and re-prioritizing based on clients’ shifting needs
- Support RTI’s Video and Design teams and other cross-team projects by managing multiple simultaneous workloads, timelines, and project communications
- Ensure deadlines are met in a fast-paced work environment, and communicate actively with the team
- Work with the Client Strategy team to put together creative cost estimates and project timelines
- Manage contractor/vendor communications and invoices
- Manage the maintenance and organization of video and design asset libraries
- Identify potential weak points in processes and find efficiencies
Qualifications, knowledge and skills required:
- Top-notch project and time management skills — excellent organization, communication, flexibility and a very strong attention to detail
- The ability to anticipate and effectively communicate and solve practical problems or issues
- Experience with project management platforms
- Professional demeanor; ability to work well with people at all levels and ability to navigate relationships with other creatives
- Awareness of pre-production, production, and post-production processes
- Interest or experience in progressive politics is preferred
Required education and experience:
- 2+ years of experience in a project management role
- 1+ years of experience working in a creative environment
About Rising Tide:
Rising Tide Interactive works with Democratic and progressive campaigns, committees, PACs and nonprofits to develop and implement the digital strategies that win races and create change. Since 2011, we’ve worked with clients like Sen. Tim Kaine, Eric Holder’s National Democratic Redistricting Committee, FWD.us, DCCC, DGA, DLCC and the LGBTQ Victory Fund, and we’re ready for our best year yet in 2018.
We prioritize creating a diverse, inclusive and welcoming environment where everyone is empowered to do their best work. Candidates from all backgrounds, including people of color, women, members of the LGBTQ community and people with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.
How to apply:
Please send your resume and a cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line Creative Project Manager. No calls please.