If you’re looking to learn the ins and outs of digital media planning and buying from the experts in the industry, Associate Media Planner is the role for you. In this role, you’ll work with the Media team to craft digital plans that achieve Rising Tide Interactive’s clients’ goals, and manage implementation of those plans.
As a member of our team, you will:
- Craft and execute media plans that achieve goals of Rising Tide Interactive’s clients, including political candidates, ballot initiatives, campaign committees, advocacy organizations and nonprofits
- Work directly with Media Planners, Senior Media Planners, Associate Directors, Directors and VPs of Media
- Oversee media buying, including managing vendor relationships and ad trafficking
We’re looking for:
- A hardworking person who is ready to learn
- Someone who is excited to work for our progressive clients
- A team player with strong analytical skills who is highly detail oriented
- This position is based in our office in Washington, DC, or San Francisco, CA.
About Rising Tide:
Rising Tide Interactive works with Democratic and progressive campaigns, committees, PACs, and nonprofits to develop and implement the digital strategies that win races and create change. Since 2011, we’ve worked with clients like Sens. Tim Kaine, Jacky Rosen, and Kyrsten Sinema, Eric Holder’s National Democratic Redistricting Committee, FWD.us, the Southern Poverty Law Center, DCCC, DGA, DLCC, and the LGBTQ Victory Fund, and we’re ready for our best election cycle yet in 2020.
We prioritize creating a diverse, inclusive and welcoming environment where everyone is empowered to do their best work. Candidates from all backgrounds, including people of color, women, members of the LGBTQ community, and people with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.
How to apply:
Please send your resume and a cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line Associate Media Planner, and tell us where you heard about the job!