Whether you’re a recent graduate or professional with 1-2 years in the workplace, our Advertising Operations Associate role offers you a unique opportunity to learn the ins and outs of digital media buying in the progressive community at one of the industry’s premier firms. Our Ad Ops Associates help the media team build, deploy and monitor the digital advertising campaigns that help our clients win elections and change the world.
As a member of our team, you will:
- Learn how to traffic digital advertising campaigns in a variety of ad platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Google Ads, and Google DoubleClick
- Manage the quality assurance process of campaigns prior to launch
- Identify performance trends across clients that can lead to actionable changes in client strategy
- Receive CRM-specific trainings and build landing pages
We’re looking for:
- A hardworking person who is ready to learn
- Someone who is excited to work for our progressive clients
- A team player with strong analytical skills who is highly detail oriented
- This position can be based in our office in Washington, DC, San Francisco, CA, or remote on the West Coast.
About Rising Tide:
Rising Tide Interactive works with Democratic and progressive campaigns, committees, PACs, and nonprofits to develop and implement the digital strategies that win races and create change. Since 2011, we’ve worked with clients like Sens. Tim Kaine, Jacky Rosen, and Kyrsten Sinema, Eric Holder’s National Democratic Redistricting Committee, FWD.us, the Southern Poverty Law Center, DCCC, DGA, DLCC, and the LGBTQ Victory Fund, and we’re ready for our best election cycle yet in 2019 and 2020.
We prioritize creating a diverse, inclusive and welcoming environment where everyone is empowered to do their best work. Candidates from all backgrounds, including people of color, women, members of the LGBTQ community, and people with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.
How to apply:
Please send your resume and a cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line Ad Ops Associate, and tell us where you heard about the job!