Whether you’re a recent graduate or professional with 1-2 years in the workplace, our Strategy Associate role offers you a unique opportunity to learn the ins and outs of digital marketing in the progressive community at one of the industry’s premier firms. Our Strategy Associates help Account Managers and Lead Strategists compile and analyze campaign data that guides our clients’ campaigns.
As a member of our team, you will:
- Help the account teams build strong client relationships and execute campaigns
- Develop analytics reports on email, ad, and social media campaigns
- Monitor client issues and pitch creative concepts for monthly calendars
- Receive HTML training and assist the production team with content development
We’re looking for:
- A hardworking person who is ready to learn
- Someone who is excited to work for our progressive clients
- A team player who is detail oriented
- Salary band: $40,000–$50,000
- This position is based in our office in Washington, DC.
- Currently Rising Tide Interactive offices are closed and all employees are working remotely. For the right candidate, we are open to this role remaining remote throughout the election cycle.
About Rising Tide:
Rising Tide Interactive works with Democratic and progressive campaigns, committees, PACs, and nonprofits to develop and implement the digital strategies that win races and create change. Since 2011, we’ve worked with clients like Sens. Tim Kaine, Jacky Rosen, and Kyrsten Sinema, Eric Holder’s National Democratic Redistricting Committee, FWD.us, the Southern Poverty Law Center, DCCC, DGA, DLCC, and the LGBTQ Victory Fund, and we’re ready for our best election cycle yet in 2020.
We prioritize creating a diverse, inclusive and welcoming environment where everyone is empowered to do their best work. Candidates from all backgrounds, including people of color, women, members of the LGBTQ community, and people with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.
How to apply:
Please send your resume and a cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line Strategy Associate, and tell us where you heard about the job!
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.