At Rising Tide Interactive, we’re using digital media to change the world, and we want you to join us. We’re looking for a staff assistant with 0-2 years of experience to join our team.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about Democratic politics, can proactively manage competing priorities, and who is looking to get their foot in the door at a progressive digital media firm.
- Recent grad to two years of professional experience, or otherwise comfortable moving into an entry-level role
- Demonstrated commitment to Democratic/progressive candidates/causes, either through professional experience, volunteer work, or clubs/organizations
- Organized, proactive and comfortable managing up
- Able to anticipate problems and come up with creative solutions in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable handling sensitive information with discretion
At Rising Tide, the staff assistant…
- Assists the firm’s Partners in managing workflow, maintaining their respective schedules, and coordinating their obligations to attend internal and external meetings and events; attends meetings and events as requested
- Schedules and books travel arrangements and itineraries for and in consultation with the Partners as needed
- Organizes and compiles internal documentation for the Partners
- Serves as project manager for internal initiatives and coordinates with outside vendors
About Rising Tide:
Rising Tide was founded in 2011 to bridge the divide between the ad tech and progressive political communities. Since then, we’ve worked with top-tier clients like Ready for Hillary, Planned Parenthood, the National Democratic Redistricting Committee, American Heart Association, the USO, and dozens of Democratic U.S. Senate and gubernatorial candidates.
We’re committed to creating a sustainable and inclusive professional environment, and offer a range of benefits, including:
- 100% employer-paid health, dental and vision plans for employees
- 401K plan with employer match
- Open leave policy
- Transit benefit
- Paid parental leave
- New, Metro-accessible office
How to apply:
Please send your resume and a cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line Staff Assistant 100317, and please tell us where you heard about the job! No calls please.