Rising Tide Interactive is seeking a Production Manager who has a passion for ensuring that our progressive clients run digital campaigns with meticulous QA and data-tested user experiences. The Production Manager will be a part of our creative department and will play a key role in ensuring all content from the firm is consistent with industry best practices and error-free. This is a chance to get in on the ground floor and play an integral role in building out a Production department.
As a member of our team, you will:
- Own all backend setups and processes including CRMs, emails, and landing pages, and continually optimize those processes and platforms to be as efficient as possible
- Collaborate with the Strategy Department to develop testing plans to improve campaign performance, and then implement them
- Collaborate with the Design Department to optimize creative for emails and landing pages, ensuring that creative populates efficiently and correctly across a variety of platforms
- Oversee the work product of Production Associates
- Test and apply best practices across clients
- Ensure that QA processes are developed to deliver error-free products
- Expand our capacity to offer unique digital experiences to our clients
We’re looking for:
- A professional who has at least two years of experience in project management, digital marketing, or content development
- Someone highly proficient in HTML and CSS with a keen attention to detail
- A forward-thinker who is always looking for ways to improve, innovate, and continue to push RTI to the forefront of digital marketing through new digital tactics, vendor opportunities, and more
- A problem solver who enjoys the process of finding issues and remedying them
- Someone who is excited about our progressive clients, ideally with experience in political organizations
- This position is based in our office in Washington, DC.
About Rising Tide:
Rising Tide Interactive works with Democratic and progressive campaigns, committees, PACs, and nonprofits to develop and implement the digital strategies that win races and create change. Since 2011, we’ve worked with clients like Sens. Tim Kaine, Jacky Rosen, and Kyrsten Sinema, Eric Holder’s National Democratic Redistricting Committee, FWD.us, the Southern Poverty Law Center, DCCC, DGA, DLCC, and the LGBTQ Victory Fund, and we’re ready for our best election cycle yet in 2019 and 2020.
We prioritize creating a diverse, inclusive and welcoming environment where everyone is empowered to do their best work. Candidates from all backgrounds, including people of color, women, members of the LGBTQ community, and people with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.
How to apply:
Please send your resume and a cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line Production Manager, and tell us where you heard about the job!