Rising Tide Interactive is currently accepting applications for our paid internship program this summer. 2020 is going to be a big year for us, and we’re looking to fill our roster with a dynamic class of interns in the following roles:
- Client strategy
- Media planning
- Ad ops
- Video production
Our interns will have the opportunity to join us in our work with Democratic and progressive campaigns, committees, PACs, and nonprofits to develop and implement the digital strategies that win races and create change. Also: *every* internship comes with training and mentoring opportunities (this isn’t a gimmick; we want to help you learn!).
The important stuff:
- Paid internship? Yep! We pay a $15/hour stipend
- You can work part-time (15-20 hours/week) or full-time (35 hours/week)
- Summer internships typically run from May 25th to August 14th, but we’re flexible with start/end dates
- Location: our offices in D.C. (best coast) or San Francisco (other best coast)
Nuts & bolts:
- Send your application to [email protected] with “Summer 2020 Internship” in the subject line.
- Make sure to include if you’re interested in part-time or full-time work (or either one), what your availability is for the summer, and whether you’d like to intern in D.C. or San Francisco.
- Remember to list which internships you’re interested in and let us know if you’d prefer a certain one over the others.
- Applications should be submitted by the end of the day on March 16, 2020. Final selection decisions will be made and communicated to applicants by April 6, 2020.
- Finally, you only need to submit ONE application, even if you’re interested in several departments.
Since 2011, we’ve worked with clients like Sens. Tim Kaine, Jacky Rosen, and Kyrsten Sinema, Eric Holder’s National Democratic Redistricting Committee, FWD.us, the Southern Poverty Law Center, DCCC, DGA, DLCC, Giffords, and the LGBTQ Victory Fund, and we’re ready for our best election cycle yet in 2020.
We prioritize creating a diverse, inclusive and welcoming environment where everyone is empowered to do their best work. Candidates from all backgrounds, including people of color, women, members of the LGBTQ community, and people with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.