At Rising Tide Interactive, we’re using digital media to change the world, and we want you to join us. We’re looking for a creative and flexible graphic designer with 0-2 years of professional experience who thrives in a fast-paced environment and has interest in digital-first design.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about using design to drive action, and who will notice if something is 5px off-center.
- Highly proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Resourceful and highly organized with extreme attention to detail
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize competing tasks
- Familiar with current design styles and trends and understands the importance of design principles
- Interested in new and upcoming mediums and techniques
- Open to feedback
- Passionate and proud of your work
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design or a related field is preferred
It’s a plus if you have
- Experience with motion graphics or video editing
- An interest in progressive politics and the impact of art in politics
- Internship or other real-life design experience
At Rising Tide, the Junior Designer
- Works directly with a dedicated team of graphic designers and content strategists to produce original content
- Designs animated and static online ads, email graphics, social media ads and share graphics, rapid response creative, and more for Democratic, progressive, and non-profit clients
- Creates marketing and brand materials for RTI
- Produces high-quality deliverables in a fast-paced work environment
- Communicates and collaborates with the team to come up with design strategy
About Rising Tide:
Rising Tide was founded in 2011 to bridge the divide between the digital and progressive political communities. Since then, we’ve worked with top-tier clients like Ready for Hillary, Planned Parenthood, the National Democratic Redistricting Committee, American Heart Association, the USO, and dozens of Democratic U.S. Senate and gubernatorial candidates.
We’re committed to creating a sustainable and inclusive professional environment, and offer a range of benefits, including:
- 100% employer-paid health, dental and vision plans for employees
- 401K plan with employer match
- Open leave policy
- Transit benefit
- Paid parental leave
- New, Metro-accessible office
How to apply:
Please send your resume, a cover letter, and a link to your portfolio or work samples to [email protected] with the subject line Junior Designer, and please tell us where you heard about the job!
No calls please.