At Rising Tide Interactive, we’re using digital media to change the world, and we want you to join us. We’re looking for an executive assistant with 3-5 years of experience to join our team.
Our ideal candidate is someone who has an interest in Democratic politics, can proactively manage competing priorities, and is an expert at managing up.
- Motivated and hardworking, with one to three years of experience
- Organized, proactive, and comfortable managing up
- Able to anticipate problems and come up with creative solutions in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable handling sensitive information with discretion
- Prior executive assisting and/or scheduling experience is strongly preferred
Rising Tide Interactive is a full-service digital marketing firm based in Washington, D.C. We’ve helped elect Democrats up and down the ballot, worked with some of the nation’s most prominent labor unions and progressive advocacy groups, and raised millions online for our clients. Some of our clients have included Ready for Hillary, Planned Parenthood, the National Democratic Redistricting Committee, the American Heart Association, the USO, and dozens of Democratic U.S. Senate, House, and gubernatorial candidates. We’re a team of smart, fun, digital-savvy people who care about electing Democrats and aiding progressive causes.
At Rising Tide, the executive assistant…
- Assists the firm’s Partners in managing workflow, maintaining their respective schedules, and coordinating their obligations to attend internal and external meetings and events; attends meetings and events as requested
- Schedules and books travel arrangements and itineraries for and in consultation with the Partners as needed
- Organizes and compiles internal documentation for the Partners
How to apply:
Please send your resume and a cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line Executive Assistant, and please tell us where you heard about the job! No calls please.