Rising Tide Interactive and DSPolitical are hiring an Executive Assistant. This role is both strategic and tactical, responsible for creating processes and procedures, keeping organized, while supporting the Managing Partners in both organizations. S/he must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, use the best data and technology, and love being the “behind the scenes” person who is a key member of a team that is working to its maximum potential. S/he must be adaptable, detail-oriented, organized and thorough.
Rising Tide Interactive is a full-service digital marketing firm based in Washington, D.C. We’ve helped elect Democrats up and down the ballot, worked with some of the nation’s most prominent labor unions and progressive advocacy groups, and raised millions online for our clients. Some of our clients have included Ready for Hillary, Planned Parenthood, the National Democratic Redistricting Committee, the American Heart Association, the USO, and dozens of Democratic U.S. Senate, House, and gubernatorial candidates. We’re a team of smart, fun, digital-savvy people who care about electing Democrats and aiding progressive causes.
DSPolitical pioneers the best integration of data and technology to persuade audiences and deliver wins for progressive candidates, causes, and issues with the most efficient and effective digital advertising campaigns in politics and issue advocacy.
DSPolitical doesn’t just offer solutions — we create them. Our team works hand-in-hand to develop and deploy leading-edge solutions, uniquely crafted to reach the audiences our clients need to be successful in both the public affairs and political arena.
About the position:
You’ll support Rising Tide interactive and DSPolitical in their mission to use digital marketing strategies to create wins for progressive candidates.
As an Executive Assistant, you’ll support upper management by aiding with their schedules, planning, and working on special projects to ensure they are successful. You’ll report to Managing Partners, and work directly with company leadership on day-to-day activities and special projects. We encourage creative ideas and solutions in solving challenges associated with a fast-growing company.
This is a senior level position requiring six to ten years of experience as an Executive Assistant or comparable experience. The salary range is from $80,000 – $100,000 annually and is commensurate with experience. It also includes our robust benefits package, including unlimited leave, 100% employer-paid health insurance for employees (including dental and vision), 401K with company matching, transit and phone stipends, and more.
- Assists both firms’ Partners in managing workflow, maintaining their respective schedules, and coordinating their obligations to attend internal and external meetings and events; attends meetings and events as requested
- Schedules and books travel arrangements and itineraries for and in consultation with the Partners as needed
- Organizes and compiles internal documentation for the Partners
- Provides exceptional attention to detail in all efforts and outputs. Anticipates potential changes or shifts in priorities amidst competing demands
- Schedules and coordinates complex meetings. This includes but is not limited to, attendee communications, venue management/coordination, audio/video set-up and management as needed, catering and program material preparation
- Upholds the strictest confidentiality and discretion with documents and information gleaned as part of responsibilities
- Communicates effectively with people both inside and outside of the organization, and at all levels of seniority
- Ensures prompt response and appropriate level of follow-through for correspondence to insure that deadlines are met
- Rigorously maintains complex and dynamic daily schedules. Maintains vacation and leave schedule for executives’ direct reports and senior managers.
- Design and develop high level presentations, updates, and regularly scheduled reports and executive summaries.
- At least six to ten years of experience as an Executive Assistant or comparable experience, supporting more than one principal
- Prior experience managing staff
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Experience and high level of comfort working with Google mail, calendars, and conferencing tools
- Excellent written and verbal communications
Work hours are consistently 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., with the expectation that evening and weekend work will be required as necessary (typically in conjunction with the election cycle).
Rising Tide Interactive and DSPolitical are equal opportunity employers (EO/AA/VEV/Disabled employer). We prioritize creating a diverse, inclusive and welcoming environment where everyone is empowered to do their best work. Candidates from all backgrounds, including people of color, women, members of the LGBTQ community, and people with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.
Job offers are contingent on the results of a background check.
How to apply:
Please send a resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line, “Executive Assistant,” and let us know where you heard about the job. No phone calls, please. Must be authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer.