We’re looking for a developer with 2-5 years of hands-on experience in HTML, CSS, and UX as well as experience managing a variety of projects simultaneously to join our team.
Rising Tide Interactive is a full-service digital marketing firm based in Washington, D.C. We’ve helped elect Democrats up and down the ballot, worked with some of the nation’s most prominent labor unions and progressive advocacy groups, and raised millions online for our clients. Some of our clients have included Ready for Hillary, Planned Parenthood, the National Democratic Redistricting Committee, the American Heart Association, the USO, and dozens of Democratic U.S. Senate, House, and gubernatorial candidates. We’re a team of smart, fun, digital-savvy people who care about electing Democrats and aiding progressive causes.
Our ideal candidate is someone who has a background in digital, project management, and development. You should be looking to develop and manage a variety of user interface based projects with a company on the front lines of social and political change.
- Interest in Democratic/progressive candidates and causes
- Demonstrated experience with user experience design
- Ability to identify and resolve UX issues in development projects and tools
- Demonstrated experience building or project managing automation tools
- Excellent coding and analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, frequently under tight deadlines
- Up to date on current web, development, and design trends, technologies and frameworks
What you’ll do:
- Work with the Creative, Email, and Advertising teams to provide front-end development to support client web, email, ads and social media needs and internal development needs
- Be responsible for the creation and quality assurance of HTML email templates, pages, splash pages, and more
- Theme CRM toolsets such as Blue State Digital by coding appropriate landing pages, templates, etc.
- Embed front-end CRM tools/widgets/apps with pages, templates, and other front-end areas
- Create, customize, maintain, optimize, and manage user interface projects
- Manage a variety of internal development projects from creation to implementation
- Identify and resolve workflow, processes, and products that need improvement
We’re committed to creating a sustainable and inclusive professional environment, and offer a range of benefits, including:
- 100% employer-paid health, dental and vision plans for employees
- 401K plan with employer match
- Open leave policy
- Transit benefit
- Paid parental leave
- New, Metro-accessible office
How to apply:
Please send your resume, cover letter, and any relevant work samples to [email protected]. No calls please.