At Rising Tide Interactive, we’re using digital media to change the world, and we want you to join us. We’re looking for an Associate Director of Content Strategy with 4-6 years of experience to join our team.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced copywriter who has written extensively for a variety of digital channels, has experience in a mission-driven organization like a campaign, committee or nonprofit, and who is looking to expand their skillset by leading a team and building a culture of creativity in our quickly growing content strategy team.
- At least four years professional experience, including experience writing for email marketing programs, advertising and branding campaigns, or client websites, working directly with account managers and strategists, and managing staff
- Demonstrated commitment to Democratic/progressive candidates/causes, either through professional experience, volunteer work, or clubs/organizations
- Political campaign or committee experience is desired but not required
- Desire to lead a team and develop compelling narratives
- You love the power of words and enjoy finding the precise and intentional language that will drive people to action
At Rising Tide, the Associate Director of Content Strategy
- Develops infrastructure to meet all of the agency’s copywriting needs and monitors workload and product of the content team
- Trains, manages and supports junior- and senior-level content strategists on client deliverables
- Identifies opportunities for creative messaging and campaign concepts within the email and advertising departments
- Translates cross-client data into recommendations for new content
- Collaborates with designers within the creative department to ensure brand and messaging consistency on high-level video and graphic content
- Produces content for all digital media — videos, websites, advertising campaigns, email marketing, social media
- Represents Rising Tide at industry events and assists with new business development
About Rising Tide:
Rising Tide was founded in 2011 to bridge the divide between the digital and progressive political communities. Since then, we’ve worked with top-tier clients like Ready for Hillary, Planned Parenthood, the National Democratic Redistricting Committee, American Heart Association, the USO, and dozens of Democratic U.S. Senate and gubernatorial candidates.
We’re committed to creating a sustainable and inclusive professional environment, and offer a range of benefits, including:
- 100% employer-paid health, dental and vision plans for employees
- 401K plan with employer match
- Open leave policy
- Transit benefit
- Paid parental leave
- New, Metro-accessible office
How to apply:
Please send your resume and a cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line Associate Director-Content Strategy, and please tell us where you heard about the job!
No calls please.